× Members

PIP Tribunal

More
4 years 5 months ago #239772 by jama
Carer Allowance was created by jama
Hi

My carer is my wife and works part time. If some month she exceed her limit by £40/50 and my son look after me and she gives her that money.Does DWP will stop her CA?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239785 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Carer Allowance
jama

If her income exceeds the maximum allowed for Carers Allowance then the CA is not payable for that week, she needs to notify the DWP anytime this happens.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #239873 by jama
Replied by jama on topic PIP Tribunal
Hi Sir

Thank you for your replies so far. Could you please post all Information/Advice about PIP tribunal
help.
Kindly advice me as my appeal is mainly about sudden pass out therefore based on safety and supervision and any case law related to it.
Is it still 70% success rate in tribunal?

Best Regards.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239890 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal
Jama

Have a look at our PIP claim guide there is a section on safety that explains the Case Law.

The following is a staged appeal hearing for ESA, obviously, the questioning will be about the PIP activities but it should give you some idea of what to expect.

MOJ Video of ESA Appeals Process and Tribunal

The success rate for PIP appeals is now up around 75% but don't rely on this, you still need to prove your case for an award to be made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240498 by jama
Replied by jama on topic PIP Tribunal
Hi

when I try to look instant access to all our downloadable resources the subscription fees page appears.How to see these downloadable resources please

More
4 years 5 months ago #240508 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Tribunal
Hi Jama

Log out, clear your browsing history, log out of your computer and then try logging back into your computer, and onto the site and see if that helps. You should be able to download.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.