× Members

PIP Tribunal

More
4 years 5 months ago #240646 by jama
Replied by jama on topic PIP Tribunal
Hi
just got DWP bundle and seen very very supportive ESA medical report by occupational therapist but dwp is asking to overlook this as it is dated after two months of PIP assesment report.
What Approach should I take to get advantage of ESA report? (its contridacting PIP Nurse report 90%)
Are judges strict to take DWP side even the difference is 60 days?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240647 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Tribunal
Hi Jama

The panel will read the ESA report and they won't just automatically dismiss it. All you can do is highlight the differences between the two reports and state why it was relevant at the time of your PIPs assessment. And if the ESA assessment agrees with any medical evidence you sent in - then highlight that as well.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243245 by jama
I have PIP tribunal appeal pending and next review process should trigger after April 2020.
What if tribunal could not decide the appeal in six months say July 2020 so will DWP have to start review anytime after April 2020 or have to wait for tribunal outcome.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243247 by BIS
Hi Jama

The DWP do not have to wait for the outcome of the tribunal to send out a review form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 1 month ago #244842 by jama
dear Sir

I have outstanding PIP appeal relating to psycho distress and Safety if tribunal do award me Points then can I ask DWP to review my award since 2016 as got PIP originally or it is under DWP axes commitment to review 1.6 million PIP claims so no point to pursue?

More
4 years 1 month ago #244863 by BIS
Hi Jama

If they were reviewing your case of 2016 you would have already heard from them. There is nothing to stop you asking, though.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.