× Members

Petition to stop PIP current assessors

More
4 years 5 months ago #239831 by loire
Good afternoon

Apologies if anyone has already posted about this here.

Below is a petition to stop the current PIP assessors being used. You might wish to sign it. If so, may I suggest that you also ask as many of those close to you, who might have seen the adverse effects that the assessor’s visits and report had on the person claiming PIP, to sign too.

This might have come at a good time. Having worked in Parly Business, I should think that the Tories at least will be made aware of the petition, and be keen not to risk losing potential votes, so include something in their manifesto, or if not, the new incumbent in no 10 will have it on their plate.

I think it would also be helpful to mention the dissatisfaction with the PIP assessors to any canvassing politicians. Enough pressure applied in large enough numbers when they need people on side and can see the strength of feeling might just work to change this system.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/274312

Thank you.

Best wishes

Loire
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox, layla, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239888 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Petition to stop PIP current assessors
Hi Loiure,

I just signed the petition, hopefully more subscribers and claimants will sign the petition tyoo, as it's affecting all of us.

Regards to all.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239917 by suffolkgirl
Replied by suffolkgirl on topic Petition to stop PIP current assessors
Hi Loire,

I have just signed the petition. I had my ftf assessment on the 18th October and as a pensioner felt so degraded by it.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239942 by SUE C C
Replied by SUE C C on topic Petition to stop PIP current assessors
Hello Loire

I’ve just signed the petition but have received notification that it will close on 6 November because of the election and because Parliament will be dissolved. Not sure how that’s going to effect the petition in the long term.

Sue

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #239968 by loire
Replied by loire on topic Petition to stop PIP current assessors
sry can't type, back gone cos doing mr

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.