× Members

Pip mandatory reconsideration decision

More
4 years 5 months ago #239881 by mrsjmasters
Pip mandatory reconsideration decision was created by mrsjmasters
Hello to all I have sent in a mandatory reconsideration it was quite lengthy. In fact it was 9 a4 pages long with extra evidence . Doctors letter and proof of my cbt therapy . I wrote the mr as if it was for an appeal so my fingers are crossed. I’m a little apprehensive though as I only sent it 2 weeks ago. I rang for an update today and they have made the decision but can’t see the
decision ? . Apparently they can’t see the decision if it’s only just been sent out ? Is this true as I somehow feel like I’m just being lied to ? ... I don’t think I will pass but I’m praying as this is my 3rd attempt since being taken of pip nearly 1 year ago . I am just so fed up I have mental health generalised anxiety dissorder. personality disorder and sleep problems . My doctor has confirmed all of this aswell I just basically wanted to know if the decision can be seen by the person I’m on the phone too or do they just not want to give me the bad news ? Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239897 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip mandatory reconsideration decision
J

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

There are two situations that cover this.

First, the computer system will not expose the Decision until the DM has fully updated the system with what it is, so it is perfectly possible that they can see a Decision has been made but not what it is.

Secondly, they cannot tell the claimant Decision until the system flags that the Decision Letter has been produced, printed and sent, which can take days.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.