× Members

ESA RENEWAL

More
4 years 4 months ago #239882 by Keithpb150
ESA RENEWAL was created by Keithpb150
Good Afternoon, on top of waiting for my PIP decision I have just received my capability for work questionnaire. Could you please tell me if it is okay to use the online pdf form to fill out my ESA50 form and if they use the face to face assessment form from my PIP (DLA TO PIP) which is fundamentally wrong on almost every question. I have sent a letter to PIP as when I rang I was told I could not speak to anyone until my decision letter was received - in the letter I pointed out that my Doctors had sent letters stating exactly the opposite to what the assessor had written. My mental state has deteriorated because of this. Thank you in advance for any advice help you can give.

Regards

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #239898 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA RENEWAL
Keith

Yes, you can use the electronic version of the form, there are no problems with you doing this.

The assessor will not have any access to the information from your PIP claim, the DM may but usually, they do not refer to this as even where there are areas of overlap between the two benefits the criteria is still different.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 4 months ago #239914 by Keithpb150
Replied by Keithpb150 on topic ESA RENEWAL
Gordon, thank you for your reply, it’s eased my mind and gives me more confidence about facing both the PIP decision and filling in the esa form. I kept all the old esa claim file as recommended by B & W.

I also would like to say how much your help means to myself and I’m sure the many others who seek advice on this forum.

Regards

Keithpb150

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.