× Members

PIP renewal?

More
4 years 5 months ago #239959 by JeanCannon
PIP renewal? was created by JeanCannon
Hi
My current PIP award ends in September next year and wondered when I am likely to receive the renewal form and if I should contact the DWP by a certain time?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239963 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP renewal?
Hi Jaycie

You don't need to contact the DWP. Official word is that renewals are sent out a year before the award end date, however, many of the B&W members have reported they are now receiving them six months before the end date.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JeanCannon, Kamransamran

More
4 years 5 months ago #239969 by EPOS07
Replied by EPOS07 on topic PIP renewal?
I'm just going through my renewal,they contacted me 6 months before it finished,just awaiting their decision.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240003 by JeanCannon
Replied by JeanCannon on topic PIP renewal?
Hope all goes well for you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.