× Members

PIP Claim Complaint

More
4 years 5 months ago #240007 by js2119
PIP Claim Complaint was created by js2119
Hi all,

I am glad to be finally able to join as a member as I have from reading time to time found this site incredibly useful and even more so now as a member.

Last week I sent in by letter a complaint to PIP regarding the handling of my claim. As a brief guide, my claim started June 2017, had to appeal and won in June last year and the award is until june next year.

I phoned PIP today and whilst surpingsly quick to get hold of them compared to previous attempts for different matters, they said there is a postal backlog currently so my complaint would not have been processed yet but has noted it so when it arrives and is on the system it can be dealt with swiftly.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of complaining to the DWP direct regarding the mishandling of claims?

I often have frequent panic attacks just at the thought of the word PIP but recently was placed in the support group for Universal credit and have found that and thr ESA process when I was on it to be alot less stressful and more straightforward than PIP.

I am glad to join this community and have read through parts of some guides and feel more more confident when it comes to hopefully being re - awarded PIP next summer.

I look forward to replies regarding any experience with DWP complaints about PIP claims and thank you for this and hope to speak to some of you and hear back from some of you soon :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.