× Members

Re pains in heels. (Pip form)

More
4 years 4 months ago #240008 by Nina
Re pains in heels. (Pip form) was created by Nina
Hi
I have some health problems including pains in my heels. I use heel support for plantar fasciitis,
Which I put in my shoes every day.
This helps my heels, make me comfortable and reduce the pains in my heels. Can this count as an aid and where should I put the information about my heels in the pip form. The physiotherapy recommended heel support.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #240013 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Re pains in heels. (Pip form)
Hi Tina77

I would put the information in Q14 - moving around. As the heel supports are recommended by the physiotherapist - you hope they will see them as an aid.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.