× Members

Been re-awarded mobility component!

More
4 years 5 months ago #240043 by JulieA
Been re-awarded mobility component! was created by JulieA
To Gordon &team, after beginning the transfer from DLA to PIP in May, going into M.R. Sept I finally received the wonderful news today that’d had my points for mobility increased, been awarded
the mobility component - I get to keep my car phew! I’m so elated, in shock, the sheer heartache this process has caused me & my family is indescribable - I know I’m very lucky to have had them to support me through this. Lastly I would like to thank you G for your kind and invaluable advice, the benefit guides and also the forum. Your stories spurred us on to continue & challenge my 1st decision.......I hope this helps anyone now in the positive I was to find the strength and courage to keep going.
G if you need any info from me that could help your stats etc please feel free to email me.
Best wishes to you all x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240049 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Been re-awarded mobility component!
Tashabella

Very pleased for you well done on getting the Decision revised.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JulieA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.