× Members

Esa assessment report

More
4 years 4 months ago #240060 by debbiesixtysix1
Esa assessment report was created by debbiesixtysix1
I had my esa assessment on Monday morning and when I rang up this morning for a copy of the assessment report they told me I have to wait up to 6 weeks for the decision and then I can ring for a copy of the report. Is this correct ? I have always requested them days after and have received them before the decision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #240067 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Esa assessment report
Hi Debbie

What you have been told is correct. With ESA the assessment report is not given out until after the decision, unlike PIP when you can request the report immediately after the assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb

More
4 years 4 months ago #240138 by Deb
Replied by Deb on topic Esa assessment report
This answers my question then too, thanks. Had my medical on Tuesday and wondered if I could request a copy of the report, but it appears not. Thank you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.