× Members

PIP Renewal Form

More
4 years 5 months ago #240088 by Anna
PIP Renewal Form was created by Anna
Hello,

I am in the middle of completing my UC50 form and a PIP renewal form.

The UC50 paperwork has been a god send and helped my stress to so much!

However, when it comes to the PIP renewal I sunk. When the PIP was originally completed in March 2018 I was too poorly to complete it so my then CPN filled in the paperwork and returned it to the DWP. I have no memory of the contents or a copy of it.

Which leaves my sunk when it comes to completing the form. I have contacted my current CPN who I am meeting tomorrow, but I do not know if a copy of the form is kept in my file.

If my CPN doesn't have a copy of the form do I contact the DWP and ask for a copy of my form, hoping they have it?

Or do I ask for a new PIP form?

Or do I complete the renewal as best I can give my health now?

My CPN has said I definitely qualify, however I don't want to make a mistake and not get my PIP renewed.

Any advice would be amazing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240098 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Renewal Form
Anna

This is a review of how you are now so having the previous form may not actually help, I would complete the form as if you are starting from scratch, use our PIP Claim guide yo help you complete the form, you can use extra pages if you need to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240107 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Renewal Form
Hi Anna

If your CPN completed the original form, have your asked them for help to complete the re-newal form and at the same time ask them for a supporting letter?

Most CPN's that I have come across will write a very good supporting document when asked.

If they do help you complete the form don't forget to take a copy either photo copy or using camera phone if you have one.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anna

More
4 years 5 months ago #240117 by Anna
Replied by Anna on topic PIP Renewal Form
Thank you, i am seeing her this afternoon. I will see what she says.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.