× Members

UC - Permission To Contact GP & UC50 Info

More
4 years 5 months ago #240385 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC - Permission To Contact GP & UC50 Info
Kev

You can only go by what the PIP report says so if there are activities you did not score for you cannot now argue that you should have, this would be an example of when to play on the differences between the benefits rather than the similarities.

Yes, I would like to see your Excel sheet, either post a link to it from a sharing site or email it to the office and ask them to pass it on.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240392 by Kevin L
Replied by Kevin L on topic UC - Permission To Contact GP & UC50 Info
Thanks Gordon, I've emailed that to the office.

Kev

More
4 years 4 months ago #240602 by Kevin L
Hi Gordon,

I completed my last ESA50 electronically using the PDF version. This time round on the UC50 for a large number of the questions the answers remain the same. There have been some small developments in a few of my conditions (all for the worse) which I am adding and also there will be new examples of how I'm affected which I will also add.

How will it look if I copy and paste chunks from my last ESA50 to this UC50? Will it be better if I inform them that I have done this and the reason being that much remains the same. I will check the B&W guide to make sure that there hasn't been any major changes since last time to ensure that I'm still meeting the criteria for each descriptor that is appropriate to me.

What do you think? Cheers, Kev

More
4 years 4 months ago #240625 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC - Permission To Contact GP & UC50 Info
Kev

You can certainly copy from your previous ESA50, there is no reason to inform them that you have done this but it might be worth your stating that there has been no change on the form as well as detailing your current issues with the ESA activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 4 months ago #240758 by Kevin L
Thanks Gordon. This will really make my life easier this time around as regards the UC50.

In terms of assessments I've had ESA Dec14, ESA Aug17 and PIPDec18 and was put in the support group and got enhanced daily living allowance. When they read that there has generally been no change (except a few small ones for the worse) on what grounds will they be asking me to attend another face to face? Would it just be for them (Maximus) to make more money?

I should point out I will have 4 support letters from GP and consultants, at least one of which will confirm no changes since last time and the stress that assessments put on my mental health. Cheers, Kev

More
4 years 3 months ago #242240 by Kevin L
Hi Gordon,

I have support letters from my GP and one from my consultant stating that my health conditions have worsened since my last assessment. I'm struggling to understand on what grounds they would bring me back in for another assessment.

In the other information section is it worth drawing attention to this and asking/suggesting/pleading not to be put through another assessment?

Thanks, Kev

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.