× Members

how to answer question 13 on AR form

More
4 years 5 months ago #240636 by Harry1911
how to answer question 13 on AR form was created by Harry1911
I have completed most of my wife's PIP review form. However I'm unsure what to enter in the final part, question 13. There is more space for an answer here than in any of the previous specific questions but it is vague and I'm not sure if to just reiterate what I've already answered?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240639 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic how to answer question 13 on AR form
Hi Gareth Jones

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claim...q/general-faq#Gen140

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it? www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claim...q/forums-faq#Forum10

In answer to your question have you had a look at our 'Members Only Guides' click on 'PIP' and then Guide to PIP claims and reviews www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

The guide has been recently updated in looking at Q13 Going out
What this activity is about:
This activity looks at your ability to plan a journey and also your ability to actually undertake a journey. It is not intended by the DWP to include the any difficulties you have with the physical activity of walking, these are covered in the next activity, Moving around, although falls due to seizures may be relevant. It is highly relevant if you have a cognitive impairment or learning disability. It may also be relevant if you can only go out when you are accompanied and this is due to a mental health condition such as depression, anxiety or panic attacks.

When you have a better idea of the issues with your claim, come back to the forum and we will do our best to help.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240695 by Harry1911
Replied by Harry1911 on topic how to answer question 13 on AR form
Thanks Gary. I think I may have confused you. Its not Q13 on the PIP claim form which you correctly say is the one concerning moving around, but it's the last question on the Award Review form also confusingly called Q13 but which reads 'Is there anything else you think we should know about your health condition or disability?'Strangely it gives you nearly a full page for an answer (19 lines) whereas in the previous - important - questions you have to try and cram information into a couple of lines. Should I expand on the answers I've previously given or just write 'Nothing further'? Have you had previous queries - I've read through the guide on reviews but can't see anything. Thanks

More
4 years 5 months ago #240704 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic how to answer question 13 on AR form
Hi G

The q13 in the review form is only to write any additional information if you have some. As you say the boxes are ridiculously small - so some use that space to add some more. If you haven't it's fine just to say so.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harry1911

More
4 years 5 months ago #240775 by SUE C C
Replied by SUE C C on topic how to answer question 13 on AR form
Hello G
With reference to “Ridiculously small” boxes you mentioned, which many applicants believe they have to fit their answers into, if need be, you can include your own additional pages. Any additional pages need to have the national insurance number and name of the applicant. Good luck with your PIP application.

Sue.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.