× Members

PIP Decision

More
4 years 4 months ago #240911 by Rob1
PIP Decision was created by Rob1
Hi All
Just rang PIP as I was getting stressed out about my claim having not heard anything. Very amicable chap on the phone informed me that a decision had been made and I should hear by the end of week.
I have been awarded Standard rate Daily Living but no Mobility until 2023. I am very pleased with the outcome as I was only on low rate DLA for Daily Living and Mobility so I am a bit better off.
With regard to my PIP award can I claim Severe Disabilty Premium now as I live on my own (My Mum died in September) and I do not have anyone who gets paid Carers Allowance for me, and would like to claim Housing Benefit going forward.
Thank you to Gordon, BIS and Gary for your invaluable support during the period of my PIP claim.
Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #240913 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Decision
Rob

Congratulations on the award.

To receive the SD Premium you will also need to be receiving an Income Related Benefit such as ESAI(R) or Income Support but not Universal Credit.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob1

More
4 years 4 months ago #240923 by Rob1
Replied by Rob1 on topic PIP Decision
Hi Gordon,
Sorry forgot to mention that I am currently in claim for ESA Income Related, so will give ESA a ring when I receive my PIP letter.
Kind Regards,
Rob.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.