× Members

DLA to PIP success

More
4 years 4 months ago #241065 by jonnyh
DLA to PIP success was created by jonnyh
Hi,just a message to say I have transferred from DLA to PIP after a home visit assessment. I didn't request this but never mind.The face to face went reasonably well but as a lot of members probably feel I thought I would loose my award. In fact I went from middle rate care to standard rate care and I was even awarded standard mobility. The letter stated the award was for an on going period to be looked at again in 2029 when I will be 77. I am over the moon about this and it will take a lot of stress away which makes my health problems worse. I would like to thank the site for all the information that has helped me over the years with ESA when I had to give up work because of serious heart problems. I have just renewed my subscription and intend to do so every year for the benefit of other people who may need the site.Once again thanks to everyone at the site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd, Becky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241067 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP success
jonnyh

Very pleased for you, well done on the award.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.