× Members

Pip Award

More
4 years 4 months ago #241103 by Keithpb150
Pip Award was created by Keithpb150
Gary I would just like to say thank you for you advice, I received my award letter enhanced rate on both counts for three years. The points awarded were very low and the assessment report was flawed (I had a home visit) for some known reason I was in a good place mood wise but was shocked when I scored no points except for mobility, the report contradicted my medical evidence. I am happy with the result but not the the 3 years based on a flawed assumption that I could get better, even though my Doctors noted that my conditions were degenerative. I’m exhausted by the whole process and I feel very depressed, again noted by two doctors that I suffered not on physically but mentally. And now the esa review is under way,.Should I point out to the DWP the flaws in both the assessment and decision report for PIP or wait until the next review and make sure I bring it to there attention then? I don’t have the energy to do a mandatory review but would appreciate you thoughts. I would just like to say to all applicants do be in a good mood with the assessment officer !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241108 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Award
Keith

Congratulations on the award, well done.

If you have an Enhanced award for Daily Living and Mobility then there is no value you in your requesting an MR nor in you commenting on the report, when you are reassessed, a new report will be produced and you can comment on that if you need to.

Just sit back and enjoy your award :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.