× Members

DLA to PIP Success

More
4 years 4 months ago #241112 by murdy
DLA to PIP Success was created by murdy
Thank you so much for the guides, they were great, i spent a week filling in the forms along with my wife for her pip assessment.we managed to obtain written statements from some of the the people who are treating her on an ongoing basis. the step by step guidance was amazing in helping to change the way we filled in the forms as it helped us to understand how not to overlook important details which some may find very private and not want to include. On the day of the assessment the nurse who assessed my wife was very understanding and although she was very thorough and professional with some really probing questions she made the process less stressful for my wife by making sure she was coping ,offered a short break and fetched her some water. maybe we were lucky but i got the impression that she truly cared about her job in a fair manner. After a tense six weeks the dreaded brown envelope dropped through our letterbox,it was opened with a bit of trepidation but my wife was awarded the same as she had on DLA. Thank you from the both of us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241114 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Success
murdy

Very pleased for you both, well done and congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.