× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
4 years 4 months ago #241521 by Susan coy
DLA TO PIP was created by Susan coy
Today I got my pip mandatory reconsideration letter, I’d like to thank everybody for their help. This site is a godsend. My original decision was standard for both, I was 2 points off of enhanced for both.
Today I got the letter saying they had changed their decision to enhanced for both what a relief.
The one thing I don’t understand is the payment I’ll be about £150 short next payment.
They say they can £467.81 on 19 dec 2019 this is money we owe you from 27th nov 2019 to 18th dec 2019 then we will pay your money every 4 weeks in arrears on a Thursday.
Perhaps it’s me does it sound right ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241528 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP
hawaii

Congratulations on getting the Decision revised, well done.

As to your payments, wait until your payments stabilise at the new rate then work out the number of days from the date of the Decision until the date of your first complete payment, then you can work out what you should have received versus what you have over that period.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243450 by Barbara Dzuda
Replied by Barbara Dzuda on topic DLA TO PIP
Dear Hawaii

How long did you have to wait before gettng your Mandatory consideration letter.? I have just posted mine. Thank you in advance.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243463 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi Barbara

You should hear within about 6 - 10 weeks

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.