× Members

PIP Payments

More
4 years 4 months ago #241635 by HoneyBee23
PIP Payments was created by HoneyBee23
Hello there
Need advice please, if having to put in a Mandatory Reconsideration, does your PIP award get stopped during this process.

Many thank

A Longford

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241640 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Payments
Andrea

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Any award will remain in payment during the MR and appeal processes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: HoneyBee23

More
4 years 4 months ago #241658 by pjames216
Replied by pjames216 on topic PIP Payments
[quote="Andrea
" post=241635]Hello there
Need advice please, if having to put in a Mandatory Reconsideration, does your PIP award get stopped during this process.

Many thank

A Longford[/quote]
Have applied for PIP as my DLA claim was ended. They have just awarded me PIP and I will still be getting 2 more DLA payments, December and January 2020, I will also be putting in a Mandatory reconsideration and they have not awarded me any mobility,

More
4 years 4 months ago #241790 by JK2019
Replied by JK2019 on topic PIP Payments
sorry,I'm confused,so if a claiment is requesting mandatory reconsideration (for their PIP review decision),do they still get payed PIP while they're waiting the outcome of mandatory reconsideration?

More
4 years 4 months ago #241810 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Payments
JK

As advised, any award that was made continues to be paid during an MR or appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.