× Members

Successful Paper Based Appeal.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244275 by bubblebug
Replied by bubblebug on topic Successful Paper Based Appeal.
Good afternoon all,

A quick update.
We have received a letter today advising the backdated funds will be paid on 17th February.

The tribunal took place as a paper hearing and the decision was dated 30th January.
We received it on 31st January.

They changed to the decision to enhanced on both from the standard rates.

The funds should be with us soon so within 17 days of the decision. They have not requested a SOR.

The award date has been extended as per the tribunals recommendation from December 2020 to January 2023.

Hope this helps other with timelines and to show that paper appeals can be successful. I wrote to them a week before the tribunal explaining I did not feel it was in my husbands best interests to attend and they accepted my reasons.

Thank you for all the support on this forum and your guidance is invaluable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244280 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Successful Paper Based Appeal.
Hi bubblebug

Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award for both components. I bet that has taken a great weight of your shoulders.

Thank you for posting, it gives other members hope in going through the ordeal.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @APPEAL @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bubblebug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.