× Members

Decision

More
4 years 4 months ago #241730 by Louise
Decision was created by Louise
Hello I would just like to thank you for all your help and fantastic guides on here. My daughter has who is 16 was on DLA from the age of 7 she always had HRC and LM. Last year on renewal her claim was awarded as nil even though there had been not improvement whatsoever in her. On a MR I managed to change that to MRC and LM....if only I had known about this website then! She has just been awarded High rate mobility and Enhanced care PIP. This has been awarded from 01/01/2020 for 5 years. Whilst this is a thank you there is also a question. I assumed there would be some pack payment as her award has gone up but they have said that because its from January there won't be as she has been in receipt of DLA. Does this seem correct? The PIP claim was made at the end of august. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241744 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Decision
Louise

Very pleased for you, well done on getting the Decision revised.

I'm afraid as this was a transfer from DLA then there is no backdating of an increased award.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 4 months ago #241765 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic Decision
Thank you Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.