× Members

PIP re-assessment

More
4 years 3 months ago #241797 by B3rnard
PIP re-assessment was created by B3rnard
Hello, looking for advice! My health conditions have deteriorated. I have around 18 months left on my current PIP award. I am thinking of asking PIP for a re-assessment. Can anyone please give advice on if I should do this or how I do this. Any advice will be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #241817 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP re-assessment
Bernardo

Only you can make this decision.

Have you looked to see whether you would score the extra points needed for a higher award, a deterioration does not always mean you will score higher.

if you do report a change then do it in writing and if possible using a Tracked post so you have proof of delivery.

Be aware, reporting a Change will result in a full reassessment of your claim, a new PIP2 and probably a face to face assessment, the new Decision will supersede your current award whatever the result might be.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: B3rnard

More
4 years 1 month ago #245018 by B3rnard
Replied by B3rnard on topic PIP re-assessment
Is it possible to be directed to how best to fill out the very complicated and confusing PIP form?

I have taken the given advice on board and will simply await for my renewal date,to renew my PIP claim. In the meantime,any help towards the above question will put me in good stead towards filling out my renewal PIP form.

Best B.

B

More
4 years 1 month ago #245020 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP re-assessment
Hi Benardo

This will give you all the information you need to complete a PIP review form when the time comes.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claim...ip-award-review-form

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: B3rnard

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.