× Members

award letter following pleassant phone call.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241798 by eve
hi i received my pip letter with a paper based decision that i have a award of standard care and standard mobility till december 03 2029.The letter says that they made the previous decision on my pip for a set time because they expected my needs to change. The information provived shows my needs have not change and are continuing.I have decided to award you pip for a longer time.So there it is i was very nervous on that phone call and when she asked if my condition has changed i said that the C.o.P.D is about the same although it has caused other problems like weakened my bladder and caused a trapped nerve in my back due to violent coughing.I explained that i will see my consultant in march.2020.As the information from my consultant is feb 2017 they can get in touch after my next appontment.But she said she had enough information to make a decision now.During the phone call i also mentioned that i can go on local journeys that i know with difficulties but not able to go on journeys i dont know and never have as i explained in my form.But her decision on this says you can manage planning and following journeys. So i have no points for that and dont understand why.I have some relief having such a long reward but as my condition will get worse over time the reward to get enhance rate could it put the length of time at risk?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241819 by Gordon
Eve

Congratulations on the award.

I've had a quick look through your previous posts and as far as I can see you have explained the problems that you might have with the Going Out activity so I'm not able to comment on why you have not scored for this activity.

If you report a Change then the whole award will be reviewed from scratch but this does not mean that an On-Going award cannot be made again.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 4 months ago #241872 by eve
Thank you for your reply and a big thank you to B.W for your guides of which i believe brought me peace of mind and relief in the knowledge my needs will be met for such a long time.As i will be pension age time of my next review.I could not done this with out B.W.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.