× Members

Esa medical assessment

More
4 years 4 months ago #241804 by Bev
Esa medical assessment was created by Bev
I have just received an appointment for an esa medical assessment after being on IB and then this benefit for over 20 years. Filled in the esa50 form earlier in the year and remained in the support group. Have a few health issues, but biggest issue is stoma with high output and many weekly leaks, so I assume this is why I get the required amount of points to receive benefit, any advice on what I should say or do at the medical would be appreciated....tia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241822 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa medical assessment
Bev

Our ESA/UC Claim guide has sections on the assessment and questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.