× Members

PIP Refused

More
3 years 4 months ago #254404 by Larry1234
Replied by Larry1234 on topic PIP Refused
Hi Gary,

Thanks for you reply.

The only remaining issue I can see is the shortfall from 7/7/19 to 29/7/19. As the Tribunal has confirmed there is no error and their decision remains unaltered, I assume the DWP will issue back pay
for that period after receiving their copy of the Tribunal's reply.

I will keep you updated as usual.

Regards,
Larry1234
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #254560 by Larry1234
Replied by Larry1234 on topic PIP Refused
Hi Gary,

I have received another award letter from the DWP with the original start date of 8/7/19 as determined by the tribunal. I also have received a one off payment that covers the shortfall.

I hope that this matter is now at an end.

Regards,
Larry1234
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
3 years 3 months ago #254561 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Refused
Hi Larry1234

Good to hear after your long struggle that it is now resolved. Many congratulations for fighting on to the end.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Larry1234

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.