× Members

MR decision success

More
4 years 3 months ago #242691 by Izzy13
MR decision success was created by Izzy13
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you all know, the dreaded brown envelope arrived today with my MR decision, but it was far from the expected bad news I was dreading!

After a very stressful few months, and a lot of work using your great guides, and help from people here on the forum. I was still fully expecting to be gearing up to go to appeal given the low chances of the decision being overturned at the MR stage.

So as you can imagine I was utterly elated today to get my letter telling me I have gone from no award for either component to enhanced in both for 3yrs!!!!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on the forum that has given me support and advice whilst going through this, it has been invaluable in this horrible process.

I hope that posting my success will show others that it is possible to fight the system and get the award you are entitled too.

Thanks again
Izzy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Devon idil, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #242693 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic MR decision success
Hi ET

So delighted to hear your news about your successful MR. Great to go from nothing to enhanced - many congratulations

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 3 months ago #242883 by supergreatgran
Replied by supergreatgran on topic MR decision success
Hi ET, I am delighted for you, you must be so relieved. Would you mind telling us what happened with cooking a meal? This is something I have to dispute and would love to know how many points you were awarded with the MR? The whole thing is an absolute nightmare and it is great to see your success.

More
4 years 3 months ago #242913 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic MR decision success
Hi ET,

A great big well done from me ,too. Just shows determination wins in the end when you know you're in the right!

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.