× Members

ADHD DLA

More
4 years 3 months ago #242902 by raybould
ADHD DLA was created by raybould
What is 19 August 2019
Updated guidance on the length of awards for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism. Please could you copy and paste the reply I can't access it Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #242905 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ADHD DLA
louise

What error are you getting?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 3 months ago #242921 by raybould
Replied by raybould on topic ADHD DLA
Hi the members guide oh here shows max award 2 years which I think is before the 2019 updates I'm trying to find a link to the revisions made in July *& August 2019

More
4 years 3 months ago #242932 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ADHD DLA
louise

The link we supplied is to the Gov UK site, if that is not the version that you are looking for then it is unlikely to be in the public domain.

What exactly are you trying to find it may be available in another publication?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 3 months ago #243175 by raybould
Replied by raybould on topic ADHD DLA
Hi the gov.uk site shows 19 August 2019
Updated guidance on the length of awards for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism.

7 June 2019
Added new guidance about anorexia nervosa. Amended the award duration details for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). When i click nothing opens im trying to find out what the 2 updates actually were ? hope that makes sense

More
4 years 3 months ago #243186 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADHD DLA
Hi Louise

This is the link - I can't tell you what the amendments are - this is something you will need to read for yourself. It is in alphabetical order and you should be able to find it near the beginning. There is nothing wrong from the link from the government website because I have opened it myself. Clear your browsing history if you're having problems and then try again.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/medic...ld-cases-staff-guide

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.