× Members

Good News after Mandatory Reconsideration

More
4 years 3 months ago #243069 by PLWil40
Hi

I just wanted to encourage all members not to give up and fight for what they believe they should be entitled to
I came on the forum a few months ago seeking support regarding my PIP’s outcome l was going through the DLA to PIP’s transfer. Like others l felt very upset about the assessment report and was also scared to a mandatory reconsideration as l had be awarded the care part but only 4 points mobility l took on board the great advice and focused on what I believe was overlooked. I wrote several example of incidents that happen after the PIP assessment and got confirmation from professionals who had been supporting me l submitted the evidences and referred to it in my written statement. It took almost 10 weeks to hear back but l got awarded enhanced rate l was actually seeking standard so l was very surprised l now have enhanced care and mobility until 2022 thanks again for the valuable advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #243072 by BIS
Hi PW

Many congratulations on your improved PIP award. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: PLWil40

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.