× Members

PIP review timeline

More
4 years 2 months ago #243080 by feelion
PIP review timeline was created by feelion
This post isn't to ask advice, but the site has aided me immensely through my initial application. I posted a few weeks ago about turnaround without realising the question had already be brought up. Although I know application times, and experience and differ, I thought it might be helpful to update this thread with my progress so people can an idea of timing etc.

My PIP is due up in May and I am on the enhanced care and mobility. I won on MR so I sent my review off with a copy of the MR, my original arguments against the written report and diaries related to how I have been over the past 3 months. The deadline was the 12th Jan, and they received it on the 11th.

Today, the 20th (so just over a week later) I received the text informing me they had received the forms and they will be in contact in regards to whether I need a face to face.

I'll update the same thread when I hear re turnaround.

If admin don't feel it is appropriate, then please feel free to delete the post. I just know with all the worrying, I would have found it useful to hear from someone in 'real time' even if it isn't exact for everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243085 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review timeline
thirty

Several members have these topics, it perfectly OK and is often helpful to other members to see how a claim is progressed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: feelion

More
4 years 2 months ago #244229 by feelion
Replied by feelion on topic PIP review timeline
Just an update to say I received a letter today confirming a Home appointment assessment at the start of March. Suffice to say I have been experiencing anxiety all day over this. Time wise the letter arrived almost exactly a month after I sent of my review forms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.