Login FormClose

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 Health Professionals at Assessment - How Common?

2 Health Professionals at Assessment - How Common? 4 weeks 5 hours ago #243138

Just had my PIP Review f2f assessment. I was told (by letter) that there would be one HP for my home assessment and given her name. When they arrived there were two people the named one and another person. It was the other person who did the assessment.

I find the F2F assessment (even at home) very, stressful and it makes my anxiety worse so to have an unexpected person really stressed me further. Is it common to have two people on a home F2F and surely I should have been told?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 Health Professionals at Assessment - How Common? 4 weeks 4 hours ago #243147

Hi Bfoandc

No , it is not common to have two people there. I assume one of them was being observed by the other, but whatever the second person was doing, it should have been made clear to you.

If you want to put in a complaint you can do so.

www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

2 Health Professionals at Assessment - How Common? 4 weeks 1 hour ago #243155

Thanks for the reply BIS, the one who didn't say anything did offer to leave the room when I said we were expecting just one person. It was a bit late by then! I'll have a think about complaining.

• Page:
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Form Heading