× Members

2 Health Professionals at Assessment - How Common?

• admail@aglarond.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #243138 by admail@aglarond.co.uk
2 Health Professionals at Assessment - How Common? was created by admail@aglarond.co.uk
Just had my PIP Review f2f assessment. I was told (by letter) that there would be one HP for my home assessment and given her name. When they arrived there were two people the named one and another person. It was the other person who did the assessment.

I find the F2F assessment (even at home) very, stressful and it makes my anxiety worse so to have an unexpected person really stressed me further. Is it common to have two people on a home F2F and surely I should have been told?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #243147 by BIS
Hi Bfoandc

No , it is not common to have two people there. I assume one of them was being observed by the other, but whatever the second person was doing, it should have been made clear to you.

If you want to put in a complaint you can do so.

www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• admail@aglarond.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #243155 by admail@aglarond.co.uk
Replied by admail@aglarond.co.uk on topic 2 Health Professionals at Assessment - How Common?
Thanks for the reply BIS, the one who didn't say anything did offer to leave the room when I said we were expecting just one person. It was a bit late by then! I'll have a think about complaining.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.