× Members

UC/LCWRA - Returning To Work

More
4 years 2 months ago #243164 by AVMSurvivor
UC/LCWRA - Returning To Work was created by AVMSurvivor
I am sure I had previously read somewhere about some kind of scheme to support LCW/LCWRA claimants to set themselves up as self-employed and have the first years earnings disregarded.

After having a look today either I must be totally mistaken or I am struggling to find any relevant information.

If any such schemes do exist I would be most grateful for any pointers on what they are called and how to access them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243165 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC/LCWRA - Returning To Work
Hi AVMSurvivor

I had a quick search and came across the link below which may be of some use from the DWP.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/governm...ealth-conditions.pdf

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: AVMSurvivor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.