× Members

Sensitive Paperwork Evidence

More
4 years 3 months ago #243196 by Starchild20189
Sensitive Paperwork Evidence was created by Starchild20189
I have been to Prison and many of my evidence is highly confidential and is not suitable for the post.

Nobody appears to know if I can request they look at my reports when I go. I certainly would not post copies.

Please could anyone help.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #243197 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Sensitive Paperwork Evidence
Hi Stephen

You haven't said which benefit you are applying for or where you are in the process. If you are yet to send off any form, then you need to speak to the DWP about this. I suspect the person you first speak to will not know the answer to your question and I would push to be put through to a more senior person. Whatever they say, you should take a note and then send off a letter confirming the contents of the conversation. It would be unusual for an assessor to try and read documents at an assessment, but they might be prepared to take them away and read afterward. But I don't know the answer and you will only get it from the DWP. You will also want to know - if they agree how the assessment services will know of this.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.