× Members

Appeal

More
4 years 2 months ago #243357 by Rince2028
Appeal was created by Rince2028
Hi just a quick question
From putting your appeal in, how long is it before you receive a date for your appeal, I realise it will be over 40 weeks before I go for my appeal, I was just wondering how much notice of the date you get?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243358 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal
Rince

You should get two weeks written notice of the appeal although this will include postage.

Make sure that and testimony and evidence is with the Tribunal Service no later than ten days before the hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243364 by Rince2028
Replied by Rince2028 on topic Appeal
Thank you for your reply, that's not long I was hoping you got a date month's in advance

More
4 years 1 month ago #243437 by alisp
Replied by alisp on topic Appeal
Unfortunately not, which is why you need to start putting together the paperwork, evidence etc. NOW.

Carer for a long-term ME/CFS sufferer

More
4 years 1 month ago #243552 by Rince2028
Replied by Rince2028 on topic Appeal
Thank you I have welfare rights helping me, because I'm not sure what I need to get together

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.