× Members

Thank you. My transfer from DLA to PIP

More
4 years 2 months ago #243361 by jm1957
I want to thank you for the excellent t PIP guides, I printed it off and read through the guide. When answering each question, I referred carefully to your notes. I previously had DLA Middle rate care and high Mobility. It took me a full month of writing with many attached sheets and papers of medical evidence. I decided to be truthful and viewed my worst day throughout my writing up. I sent pages of medical letters attached. I was examined by ATOS. I kept the interview on a professional but pleasant footing. If people follow the super guides you have provided they should not go far wrong. I have achieved standard Care and Enhanced Mobility. but I know this is fair and the assessor was fair to me. My case will not be reviewed for ten years. Thank you so much to all at Benefit and Work , you helped me more than you will ever know. J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Devon idil, Anisty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243366 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank you. My transfer from DLA to PIP
Hi jm1957

Many congratulations on your PIP award. Good to hear. Glad you found the guides so useful.

BIS

Tags: @ RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.