× Members

Medical Records

More
4 years 2 months ago #243802 by Trixi
Medical Records was created by Trixi
Hi I just received my medical records that I'm planning to send off with my PIP review claim form. The records are hard to read with small print and lists upon lists of meds etc. Would you highlight the parts that are relevant or allow DWP to read through the notes themselves?
Secondly I doubt the notes will fit into the return envelope provided, will I send as separate?

Thanks in advance any help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243803 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical Records
Annie

I would go through the pile and select only those pages that are supportive of your limitations, for example; diagnosis letters and updates from clinics and consultants, the DWP will not be interested in your previous prescription repeats.

If they don't fit in the envelope after you have pruned them down then my advice would be to use a larger envelope rather than sending the form and the medical records separately.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243805 by Trixi
Replied by Trixi on topic Medical Records
Thanks Gordon I've separated everything to make it simpler for them to refer to. Fingers crossed it will be enough. I seen that my GP had briefly completed a form for Capita for my last application in 2018 I presume they would have that and it would unworthwhile to send it with it.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243810 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Medical Records
Hi Annie

As it is a review there is no need to send your doctor's form again from 2018

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.