× Members

ESA victim

More
4 years 2 months ago #243859 by Jude
ESA victim was created by Jude
25 years in support group or its equivalent. Multiple mental health issues. Full Psychiatrist and GP support.

Just been put in the wrag and had payments stopped after 1 year due to small insurance income.

It seems now that if you can write an email that's it. If you self harm make sure you have at least one hospital admission to show them. Actual wounds at the assessment don't count.

I'm lucky. I have family to help financially. I just don't know how so many others manage. :-(

On many previous occasions I have used advice from here and the CAB to help. Our CAB has just had to let go the one person with experience. Now the best you can get is help filling in the forms and it's frankly useless. No money.

So depressing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243860 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA victim
Hi Jude

I am sorry this has happened to you. If you want to put in for a Mandatory Reconsideration then you can find the information from the link below.
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.