× Members

PIP Reassessment.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243964 by Joey123
PIP Reassessment. was created by Joey123
Hi there. I've been on Pip now for nearly three years and just recently completed a Pip review form where I stated there had been no change on any of the descriptors. I received a text/letter a few days ago informing me that I had to attend a F2F assessment at a centre in a few weeks . My questions is are they still doing PIP reassessments as i read in an article in your website that a minister for DWP said there are going to be no more PIP F2F re-assessments. Many thanks for your help.Joey :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243968 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Reassessment.
Hi Joey123

I'm not sure what you read, unless it was about pensioners not having to face reassessment in the future. At the moment the majority of the claimants who face a review are asked to attend a face to face assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243979 by Joey123
Replied by Joey123 on topic PIP Reassessment.
o ok thanks for your help. BIS :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.