× Members

Reassessment esa

More
4 years 2 months ago #244003 by rose
Reassessment esa was created by rose
Hi please can you give reply to my email also on how to find the reply. You give As I'm having trouble finding my massages for replys on this site now as its changed. I wanted know a rough estimate time for when dwp send out the ES50 form for a reassessment for esa. prior to the claim lasts till 12th june 2020 this year finishes. You see I rang esa they wont give clear advice . I know it was about 3 months prior the form was sent last time. As it takes that long to reassessed it for a decision.please give rough guidance what it generally is the waiting as its causing anxiety when to collect my evidence to send in to. Just say when others roughly get sent it please will help. I cant get any good help on the esa helpline there all saying different answers. Nicky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244018 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reassessment esa
Nicola

There have been no changes to the Site :)

You can always find your recent posts by clicking on your forum name as it appears on the site, for example; to the left of your post above.

You haven't posted for more than five months so if you are searching for something more recent then it has not made it to the forum.

You say your ESA is ending this year. ESA is an indefinite award so there is no end date or award length. If you have been told that your claim will be reassessed in 2020 then I would expect you to receive a new ESA50 within a month of the reassessment date, if you have not been told this then your current award will remain in payment until a new Decision is made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.