× Members

Pip Review Form 1043

More
4 years 2 months ago #244085 by D Peplow
Pip Review Form 1043 was created by D Peplow
I received yesterday my pip review form 1043 which has to be back to DWP by 2nd March, 2020. I am concerned as there has not been any change which I have filled in with full explanation, but with my mental health problems and Schizophrenia I was coping but in January 2020 I had a relapse and now I am back to square one again, do I detail this to the DWP or advise no change. Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244102 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip Review Form 1043
Hi Misslincs48

It is up to you what you want to say on your form, but I am slightly confused when you say you have reported there is 'no change' - if you have had a relapse. Surely you want to document that?

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #244104 by D Peplow
Replied by D Peplow on topic Pip Review Form 1043
Thank you for your reply, the 1043 form is very confusing but I have filled it in as best I can, I have documented that I have had a relapse.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.