× Members

Another WCA

More
4 years 2 months ago #244088 by jecutter
Another WCA was created by jecutter
Hi, I'm back! I was finally awarded limited capability for work and work related activity in August last year after a long fight after my ESA was cut. I tried working the 16 hours after I was given LCW - this ended after I had a breakdown, because of work, but my Universal Credit and PIP was reinstated and I haven't worked since last April. Yesterday I received a WCA form UC50. I cant believe they are making me go through this process again so soon. So I had about 6 months being believed about my health and now I have to start again. I rang UC and they said its standard review either every 6, 12 or 15 months. My conditions are chronic so have not improved and they won't. Has anyone else had this and not had to go for a medical? I can't go through all that again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.