× Members

pip renewal advice

More
4 years 1 month ago #244115 by apotter
pip renewal advice was created by apotter
Hi my pip renewal form has arrive, i have just read through it to familiarise myself with it and it tells you what to send and what not to send, it says don't send a GP supporting letter, my Doctor has always done one for me and i think this is one of the reasons why i have been reasonably successful in the past,plus this web site of course. Do i get her to write one and send it anyway or do i do as i'm told and not get one? It also says don't send spread sheets in with how your condition affects you. This has all changed over the past 5 years. Surely a GP's letter supporting how you conditions affects you is good supporting evidence. Just need advise as to do i or don't i. Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #244117 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip renewal advice
Hi German Shepard

The idea is that a GP does not send information that the DWP already has about you. An up to date report will be fine.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: apotter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.