× Members

My sons pip referral face to face

More
4 years 2 months ago #244125 by princessworm
My sons pip referral face to face was created by princessworm
I absolutely furious my sons referral has been canceled for the third time , the second time we were only informed 3 hours before ,this was on a Saturday , the date was rearranged for 3 weeks on , on a Tuesday this was cancelled on the Saturday and a new date set for the 3rd of March in nearly 4 weeks time , his award ends at the end of May we have had to take time off work for this latest cancellation , is there any way I can complain about this lousy treatment , my son finds it hard to talk to strangers and gets highly stressed so you can consider how hard it is to get him ready for these face to face assessments .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #244139 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic My sons pip referral face to face
princessworm

You can make a complaint to the Assessment Provider

Complaining to the PIP Assessment Providers

You might also want to involve your MP

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.