× Members

Return to UK advice

More
4 years 2 months ago #244132 by Leofwen
Return to UK advice was created by Leofwen
I have recently moved back to Uk . I received PIp care component after going to tribunal . However I was not eligible for mobility component , but tribunal stated very clearly that if I was in Uk I would be entitled to mobility ( although they did not state level, but advised I had very restricted mobility). Now I have moved back I think I should ask for mobility assessment to get the payment. I am a little scared that hey will stop my payments whilst they do this and it was extremely unpleasant having to take them to tribunal last time . Any thoughts ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244141 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Return to UK advice
Leofwen

Unless the Tribunal made a Mobility award, irrelevant of whether it was payable or not then you will have to report a Change of Circumstances, be aware that doing so will result in a full reassessment of your claim and the resulting Decision will supersede your current award, whatever it is.

If you do report a Change then do so in writing and if you can afford it send the letter by a Tracked post so that you have proof of delivery, the letter should set the date that any new award applies from.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.