× Members

PIP ASSESSMENT DELAYS - Isle of Wight

More
4 years 2 months ago #244162 by SuDouglas
PIP ASSESSMENT DELAYS - Isle of Wight was created by SuDouglas
I have been waiting for DWP to contact me regarding my application made in the middle of October! I called to find out where it was and why it was taking so long. The assessment office on the Isle of Wight has been closed and there was no date set for me and there was no indication of how long I will have to wait!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244166 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP ASSESSMENT DELAYS - Isle of Wight
Hi Su

That is not good at all and far from satisfactory that no one has a clue when you might here. I know it's difficult, but I would keep on at them. You don't want to find that your application gets forgotten about because you were originally dealt with an office that is now closed.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.