× Members

Should I appeal or NOT

More
4 years 2 months ago #244168 by anees292
Should I appeal or NOT was created by anees292
New here and need to ask about pip, as I awarded PIP standard rate (both) wasn't happy with and request for MR. But as always get the same letter and same award standard rate both again look like no one looked my 14 pages MR. Need to know when I go for appeal still get paid this standard rate and what is you advice should I go for appeal as I am not at happy because HP gave me 6 points daily living and 4 in mobility and when I get the award letter was both standard rate and after MR is the same need your advice for further and for payment during my appeal. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244175 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Should I appeal or NOT
Hi Anees

We cannot tell you whether you should appeal or not, that is a decision you will have to make. If you have been awarded standard care and standard mobility that award will stand even if you appeal the decision and therefore you will get paid, while you wait for the appeal.

Do read our appeal advice and see if you think you have a chance of winning a higher award.

Scroll down the page to PIP Appeals
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: anees292

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.