× Members

Waiting for pip decision

More
4 years 2 months ago #244169 by Jonathan
Waiting for pip decision was created by Jonathan
Hi all
I had af2f assesskent 3 weeks ago. In the next day they send me text saying they recived the report from the assesor. Now i reciived a letter from DWP saying we have now all the information we need to make a decision. We will write you once we made decsion. Is this a standared letter. Does that mean they have collected information other than i already gave them?.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244176 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Waiting for pip decision
Hi Jonathan

Yes, it is a standard letter. No, it doesn't mean they have collected more information - it's just what they say when they believe they have sufficient information to make a decision - ie the assessment report and your information. They rarely contact any named person on your form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #244178 by Jonathan
Replied by Jonathan on topic Waiting for pip decision
Thanks a lot for BIS

More
4 years 2 months ago #244182 by Devon idil
Replied by Devon idil on topic Waiting for pip decision
Hi
Here’s my timeline hope it helps a little.
F2F 19/12/19 txt received 23/12/19 saying DWP had HP report.
Standard letter received first week in January saying they had all information to make a decision.
7/02/20 decision made award letter sent.
You can ask for your assessment report it will give you an idea of HPs recommendations. I didn’t do this personally.
All the very best .

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnytent

More
4 years 2 months ago #244213 by bunnytent
Replied by bunnytent on topic Waiting for pip decision
Thank you Devon idil - I had my f2f 20/12/19, and standard letter in January saying they had all the information, so I would have thought any day now for the decision.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.