× Members

Report a load of lies

More
4 years 2 months ago #244205 by NICKY SHEPHERD
Report a load of lies was created by NICKY SHEPHERD
Good Morning
As I write this I am absolutely disgusted at the report I recieved yesterday.
August the 9th 2019 I put in a change of circumstances as I had to leave my job due to my condition.
I have nerve damage and failed back surgery syndrome. I live with constant chronic pain and lack of mobility. My husband is my main carer who helps with washing me etc.
I have after 2 years now been put forward for a Spinal cord stimulator. The waiting list is 18 mths.
I did not get my face 2 face until January 2020 !!!
The lady did not even look at me the whole time I was there as she was too busy typing her notes.
I had my report sent as I am being told it is taking 12 weeks to get a decision on my changes.
The whole report was nothing but lies.
It appears that the lady who was a nurse has become more experienced than my consultant. Her assesment is that having a spinal cord stimulator will cure me !! Her recommendation is for me to be reviewed in a year. I will not have even had it fitted by then.
The consultant has informed me that there are no guarantees that my pain will reduce and it will not help my mobility and that I will still need to take my medication to help.
There were so many things that she has lied about I am at my wits end. How are they allowed to do this. My points have remained the same even though I am worse than I was and have been told to stop work as it makes my condition worse.
I spent weeks putting all my evidence together with the help of this site only to get nothing but lies back.
I still do not have the decision back to put in for mandatory reconsideration to then go to a tribunal.
Any advice at this time would be very grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244220 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Report a load of lies
Hi N

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm sorry about your report.

You have a very small window of opportunity to write to the Decision Maker about the report before the decision is actually made and sent to you. I would make a request for a longer time, particularly in light of what you have said and you could challenge any of the inaccuracies. Focus on any area where you think you should have scored more highly than you have.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.