× Members

Extending PIP award

More
4 years 2 months ago #244268 by John
Extending PIP award was created by John
My mobility car is due for renewal in May but my personal independence payment is due September 2020 what is my best way to deal with this problem I have?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244271 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Extending PIP award
Hi John

I would contact Motorability scheme and explain your predicament, as you already have a Motability car they may let you keep the same vehicle until the out come of your renewal. www.motability.co.uk/contact/

The Motability standard lease is over three years, or five years if you are leasing a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #244337 by Jrpuk
Replied by Jrpuk on topic Extending PIP award
Contact Mobility and they will extend your Mobility until September 2020 while you await the renewal process to be completed

Never give up, you need to look after number one cause the DWP won't help you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.