× Members

ATOS F2F Asessment

More
4 years 2 months ago #244330 by Jrpuk
ATOS F2F Asessment was created by Jrpuk
Is the any point in raising compliant with ATOS about the poor assessment report and lack off factual understanding of my capabilities and needs ? The whole report contractdicts its self too in places.

Or should I await the response on my Award from the DWP ? and just complain to the DWP about ATOS ? I have read somewhere people taking ATOS thru the courts system for there bad reports but had thought surely this happened at the point of. your tribunal with DWP.

Never give up, you need to look after number one cause the DWP won't help you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244334 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ATOS F2F Asessment
Hi James

We cannot answer that question for you, although members on this forum may help you.

You can make a complaint to the Assessment Provider

Complaining to the PIP Assessment Providers

You might also want to involve your MP

Contacting your MP

There is a small window for you to write to the Decision Maker but you will need to be quick.

Understand that the assessor is offering an opinion when they say that you can do the PIP activities, tackling these head-on is unlikely to be successful, you need to show that the basis of that opinion is founded on incorrect information, so try and refer to your evidence to undermine what they have said.

Also, try and stick to issues that lead to your scoring points, I often hear members referring to the assessors spelling, as an example, whilst it may show a lack of professionalism, raising it as an issue isn't going to help you get an award.

Make sure that you understand the criteria that you are being assessed against you can put the best case forward that is possible but you won't score points if you do not meet the PIP Descriptors.

Lastly, make sure that your letter makes it clear that you are not requesting a Mandatory Reconsideration but you reserve the right to do so once a Decision has been made.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyHappy2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.