× Members

PIP CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES SUCCESS!!!!

More
4 years 2 months ago #244953 by Jo2468
Hi Gary, Gordon and BIS

Just to let you know that I received my award letter today. I've been changed from 11 points on Daily Living to 18 and from 10 points on Mobility to 22.

I know I posted on another thread about going for a mandatory reconsideration as they recommended an 18 month review and based on length of award only.

Thankfully they've increased it to 34 months which I am happy with.

Thanks so much again for the guides on here and for your advice given. Best wishes to all. Xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #244957 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES SUCCESS!!!!
Hi Jo2468

That is simply splendid news. So pleased for you. Many congratulations. And great they extended the length of the award too.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by BIS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo2468

More
4 years 1 month ago #245277 by Jo2468
Replied by Jo2468 on topic PIP CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES SUCCESS!!!!
Hi all,

Just a wee update.... when looking at my award letter it stated that my review would be done starting July next year.

My husband rang today to put in a mandatory reconsideration and the lady offered 5 years and couldn't understand why my review would be done so soon after it being increased to 34 m from 18 m.

So it's all good and I am very happy that I didn't have to go through and MR.

Kind regards as always.
Xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anisty

More
4 years 1 month ago #245294 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES SUCCESS!!!!
Jo

That's good news, thank you for letting us know.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo2468

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.